- Choosing airlines that off-set carbon emissions.
- Staying in eco-friendly accommodations.
- Joining the walking tour activities.
- Supporting the local business in the destinations.
- Using public transport or car share when going around the region.
- If possible, avoid short holidays.
- Travel light and consume less.
- Do not litter.
- Do not get fossils, rocks or shells on the shore.
- Do not poach plants.
The benefits of sustainable travel will be seen in the great conservation of natural resources, engaging local communities and good economic growth of the destination. All the stakeholders, locals and tourists will greatly benefit from its by-products.
The flora and fauna will be preserved and protected so it can continue to thrive and provide food and materials for the locals. The locals will have a livelihood to sustain themselves without harming the environment or leaving the place. The economy of the area will be growing due to the responsible businesses that it will attract that will adhere to the government’s policies and regulations.